LOCKDOWN IS OVER, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BOWLS, COME TO MARRAMS
NANSA AFTERNOON LEAGUE
The weather forecast for Saturday afternoon is poor so we have decided to move the 'spoon drive' to SUNDAY 27TH AT 2PM instead, as it is supposed to be drier and slightly less windy.
If you could reply to this and confirm your booking for SUNDAY it will be very much appreciated and save extra phone calls.
Many thanks, Neil